Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Beauty


Beauty is the ascription of the property of the equality by combining interaction between line, colour, texture and shapes. Combining these elements as a designer, you end up having a beautiful piece of jewellery. As I'm looking in beauty, I will be exploring the beauty of fingernail art, by being decorative. The jewellery that I'll be focusing on, is inspired by the beauty of nail art. I will be using different lines by drawing nails shapes. As I'm looking in the beauty of fingernail art, I'll be using the nails shapes, to make jewellery forms like earrings, bracelet, bangles, rings, brooch and necklace.

Colour can aesthetic with beauty, nature and taste. In beauty, colour plays a big role. On my contemporary jewellery that is inspired by the beauty of nail art. I will be using primary colours, secondary colours and complementary colours to make my jewellery look more beautiful and more meaningful. I will be using mixed materials because I want to reveal the beauty of nail art, by combining non-precious and precious material. 

If you look at figure 1, it a geometric silver ring and the ring look like it has the repetition of stiletto nail shape that in (fig 2).


     
Figure 1- Cheryl Eve Acosta, silver ring
http://www.artnersgallery.com/savila-ring/ 


Figure 2- stiletto nail shape
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/569072102891156896/


  

No comments:

Post a Comment